Department of management studies-Pune University
Department of management studies-Pune University is one of the best universities in India, ranking 10th on the nirf list of best universities in India.
Established in 1971, The Department of Management Sciences (DMS), Savitribai Phule Pune University also known as PUMBA or Pune University MBA), is one of the premier business schools in India. It is an autonomous department of the prestigious University Of Pune (that was recently renamed as Savitribai Phule University of Pune). PUMBA offers MBA in different criteria with their flagship MBA++ program, and accepts admissions through CAT/MAT/CMAT etc but gives priority to Maharashtra’s own management test (MH-CET). Department of management studies-Pune University is one of the best universities in India, ranking 10th on the nirf list of best universities in India.
Department of Management Studies-Pune University –Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to Department of Management Studies-Pune University shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at PUMBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Department of Management Studies-Pune University candidates are needed to apply for program at PUMBA separately with an Application Form which is available online on the PUMBA Website.
- For MBA – Biotech, the candidate needs to have bachelors or master’s degree in the science (general or specialized).
Department of Management Studies-Pune University-Courses and Fees
Department of Management Studies-Pune University offers primarily 3 courses in the field of management in different specializations.
- Masters of Business Administration ++
Total Fees-Approx 1.4 Lakhs
- Masters of Business Administration in Biotechnology
Total Fees-Approx 1.4 Lakhs
- Executive MBA
Total Fees-Approx 1.5 Lakhs
Department of Management Studies-Pune University-Admission process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH-CET entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions Department of Management Studies-Pune University
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. PUMBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT/MH-CET scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.