Indus Business Academy-Bangalore
Indus Business Academy-Bangalore is one of the best B-School in Bangalore, with a decent placement and a good campus and environment.
Indus Business Academy situated in the silicon valley of India for its world-class infrastructure and culture inside the campus. Indus Business Academy-Bangalore was established in 2001, it is rated one of the best B-Schools in Bangalore the institute has created a name for itself among other management institutes in the country due to the culture it imbibes in all its students. The institute is situated on 5-acres of land that houses world-class infrastructure. Indus Business Academy is accredited by AICTE and IACBE which is the international standard for the management institute around the world.
Indus Business Academy-Bangalore-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to Indus Business Academy shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Indus Business Academy-Bangalore but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Indus Business Academy-Bangalore candidates are needed to apply for program at Indus Business Academy-Bangalore separately with an Application Form which is available online on the IBS Website.
Indus Business Academy-Bangalore-Courses and fees
Indus Business Academy-Bangalore offers PGDM courses which are being offered in number of specializations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Total Fees-Approx 8.25 Lakhs
Indus Business Academy-Bangalore-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions Indus Business Academy-Bangalore
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Indus Business Academy-Bangalore will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.