ITM University-Gwalior is one of the top institutes for management in state of Madhya Pradesh.
ITM University is a multidisciplinary private university based in Gwalior, India with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, management, fine arts, social sciences, arts, and nursing. Under the ITM Group of institutions is ITM University-School of Business, The flagship Institutions under ITM Group of Institution (known as ‘ITM Universe’) like Institute of Technology & Management (ITM) & Institute of Allied Science and Computer Applications (IASCA) at Gwalior are NBA & NAAC accredited respectively. “ITM University-Gwalior”, is sponsored by Samata Lok Sansthan, a registered charitable Trust. ITM University was established in 1997, and is considered one of the most popular and top Institute in the state.
ITM University-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to ITM University shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at ITM University but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA, after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at ITM University candidates are needed to apply for program ITM University Gwalior separately with an Application Form which is available online on the ITM Website.
ITM University-Gwalior-Courses and Fees
ITM University offers 6 courses in the field of management with different specializations.
- MBA (Dual Specialization)
Total Fees-Approx 2.4 Lakhs
- MBA in Agribusiness-
Total Fees-Approx 2.1 Lakhs
- MBA in Human Resource Management and Industrial Law
Total Fees-Approx 2.4 Lakhs
ITM University-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions ITM University-Gwalior
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. ITM University will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.