JK Lakshmipat University
JK Lakshmipat University was established in Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, in the year 2011. The curriculum and pedagogy of the university emphasise experiential learning through projects.
Established in 2011, JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU) is located in the historic city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Supported by the JK Organization- 125 years old legacy of contributions to nation-building, the JKLU is passionate about building the country’s most innovative higher education institution. The 30-acre campus is a modern, environmentally conscious and inviting space designed to help students live, work and play in a setting that is safe, productive and student-centric.
The Pinnacle MBA is a space for students to think creatively, explore their unique potentials and become problem-solvers for businesses and societies of the future. The programme is a 2-year full-time, residential, postgraduate degree programme.
Source and official Website: https://www.jklu.edu.in/
JK Lakshmipat University - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions in CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT must have scored. 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) marks in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Equivalent CGPA in a three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They will have to appear in the JKLU Management Entrance Test (MET) to qualify for the programme.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT Test after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
JK Lakshmipat University-Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/CMAT; etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through two rounds of interviews with senior leaders at JKLU.
- Candidates will be finally selected through an overall evaluation of merit and the quality of interactions during the personal interviews.
- MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form XAT, CMAT, CAT Test score educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.