JSS Academy of Technical Education-Noida
J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education, Noida, is a private engineering institute affiliated to AKTU situated in Sector 62, Noida. It was inaugurated in 1998.
JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida (JSSATEN) is one of the leading Technical Institutions in the National Capital Region in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Established in the year 1998 by JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Noida, the Institution has set benchmarks every year and grown into an Institution of Excellence in Technical Education. Located in the central part of NOIDA, JSSATEN has become a household name for its excellence in Discipline, Teaching, Training, and Placement. Today, JSSATEN has a total student strength of over 4000, who are mentored by more than 250 Faculty Members. The Campus has the finest accommodation for girls and boys.
JSSATEN - Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- 85% of the total intake available in the Institute in B.Tech. Will be filled by the candidate who will be allotted seats through UPSEE 2020. The 85% of seats are filled as under:
- Eligibility for admission to the first year of B.Tech candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with compulsory subjects i.e., Physics and Mathematics and one optional subject as chemistry and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Eligibility for admission to the first year of MBA candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in aggregate
- Eligibility for admission to the first year of M Tech candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree course of four years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
JSSATEN - Admission Process
Admissions through UPSEE counseling:
UPSEE 2019 qualified candidates have to report in the college with an allotment letter issued by UPSEE in favor of our college (JSS Academy of Technical Education-Management) for finalization of admission and follow the same as mentioned below:
1. Report to the College to date as mentioned in the allotment letter.
2. Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
3. Carry two photocopy sets of the Documents (self-attested) as mentioned below.
4. The fee as decided can be paid only in the form of Bank Draft favoring JSS Academy of Technical Education-Management. The rest of the procedures would be completed in college only.
JSSATEN - Courses offered & Fees
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
Tuition Fees - 112,850.00 (1st-year fees)
Duration – 4 Years
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)-Full Time
Tuition Fees - 112,849.00 (1st-year fees)
Duration – 2 Years(Four Semester)
- MCA (Master in Computer Application)
Tuition Fees – 112,847.00 (1st Year fees)
Duration – 3 Years(Six Semester)
Source and official Website: https://jssaten.ac.in/
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School or Engineering Colleges related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune or Engineering colleges in top cities like Delhi/Chennai/Noida, please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.