Myra School of Business-Mysore
Myra School of Business-Mysore is one of the top B-School in South India, famous for its modern architecture.
MYRA School of Business is a business school established in 2012 at Mysore under the aegis of the Mysore Royal Academy (MYRA).The school’s avant-garde and architecturally acclaimed campus was inaugurated in 2012. MYRA School of Business is accredited by AICTE; the b-school is one of the best institutes in Southern part of India. Myra School of Business-Mysore is one of the top B-School in South India, famous for its modern architecture. The college has been in partnership with many top universities around the world such as Julius-Maximilian University-Germany. The parent body of MYRA school of business is Mysore Royal Academy.
MYRA School of Business-Mysore-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- All the interested candidates applying to MYRA School of Business shall have scored 50% in the graduation from any college/university which is recognized by any recognizing body.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MYRA School of Business but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019)/ conducted by the IIMs or CMAT/MAT/ATMA or candidates can opt for the college’s own in-house entrance test MET i.e., MYRA School of Business after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MYRA School of Business candidates are needed to apply for program at MYRA School of Business separately with an Application Form which is available online on the MYRA Website.
MYRA School of Business-Courses and Fees
MYRA School of Business offers 5 courses in the field of management in different specializations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Total Fees-Approx 10 Lakhs
- Global Masters of Business Administration
Total Fees-Approx 25 Lakhs
MYRA School of Business-Admission Process
- Applicant has to register for and appear for the relevant CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/ or MYRA;s own entrances and score the respective cutoff scores required for admissions MYRA School of Business With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MYRA School of Business will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/MAT/CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.