CAT 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
CAT 2020 is the compulsory exam for taking admission into IIMs and some of the reputed & prestigious institutions like FMS Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad, SPJIMR, MDI Gurgaon etc. Candidate who is planning to apply for CAT 2020 Exam must know and fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for CAT 2020 Application form.
- Age – There is no age bar for candidate.
- Minimum Qualifying marks – Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized university.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks – Minimum percentage of marks asked in Bachelor degree for General/ OBC Candidate is 50 % and for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category candidates is 45 %.
- Professional Degree Holder - Candidate who have professional degrees like CA/CS/ICWA can also apply but percentage of marks required to make eligible for CAT 2020 Exam are different according to their category.
- General / OBC Category – 50% Marks
- SC/ST/Pwd Category- 45% Marks
- Final Year Candidate – Final year candidates can also apply.
To know more details about CAT 2020, click here