IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
ICFAI foundation released its IBSAT 2021 Eligibility criteria along with its registration dates. IBSAT 2021 Registration has been started from 01 July 2020 and the exam dates of IBSAT 2021 are 26th and 27th December 2020.
IBSAT 2021 will be accepting by IBS Hyderbad and other 8 IBS affiliated Colleges offering admission into MBA & PGPM Programme. IBSAT 2021 is computer based test conducted every year by ICFAI Foundation for education (a deemed to be University)
But before apply for IBSAT 2021 Candidates have to make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for taking admission into MBA/PGPM Programme in IBS Hyderabad and its 8 other campuses. IBSAT 2021 test will conducting for duration of 2 hours and there will be multiple choice questions.
Candidates can apply online or can collect vouchers from different marketing offices across India by paying registration fees in Cash.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has mentioned few important Eligibility Criteria for candidates to appear for IBSAT 2021 Exam and it’s mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill this for taking admission into MBA & PGPM Programme.
- Qualifying Exam - Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum Percentage of Marks – Candidates must be having 50% percent of marks in their bachelor programme.
- Final Year – Candidates appearing in Final Year of Graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Minimum 15Years of Regular Education - All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Medium of Study - Candidates should ensure that they have studied with English as medium of instruction.Condition- If Medium of Study is not English; Applicants who are not to fulfill the medium of study criteria at undergraduate level have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2021.