IIFT 2019 Instructions for filling application form -Details
INSTRUCTION REQUIRED FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
IIFT test has scheduled for 01st December 2019.Registration process is being started. This year notification of IIFT has been issued by NTA .For the first time it is conducted by NTA online in single session.
Candidates has only online mode to apply for the exam. Student can apply from official website of NTA https://iift.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Candidate can apply once for the exam .Any multiple application form attempt will lead to rejection of student.
It is suggested that the Candidates have the following ready before starting the filling of the online application form:-
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- Scanned clear copy of certificates indicating Category and/or subcategory as applicable in JPG/JPEG format (size between 50 kb–300 kb)
- A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or PAYTM Service.
- A printer connected to the system to print confirmation page.
It is advised for student to carefully read all the eligibility criteria carefully so that there should not be any chance of error.No correction can be made at a later stage after submission of an application