NMAT by GMAC - Registration Process
NMAT 2019 Registration Process has been started from 02nd July 2019 and will end on 3rd October 2019 .GMAC conducts the NMAT by GMAC every year. Candidates can apply for NMAT by GMAC from official website of nmat.org.in NMAT Scores are accepted from NMIMS, ISB, TAPMI and SPJIMR for admission process into their business programmes. NMAT is national level exam conducted every year online .NMAT 2019 Score acceptance are increasing day by day that other countries also taking it for admission process of their business programs. Candidates can apply for NMAT 2019 n online mode. The last date of submitting application form online is 3rd October 2019 but if candidates get late due to some reason they can made registration with payment of registration fees of Rs. 500 whereas with out late fees registration form fees is Rs 2000.
NMAT 2019 has been scheduled to conduct from 4th October 2019 to 17th December 2019 in India across 44 cities and 4 centres in Abroad. The registration fees for NMAT 2019 is Rs. 2000 without late fees and with late fees Rs. 2500 .There is no other way to make application process except online.
NMAT is accepted by top B-Schools in India which includes NMIMS, T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)’s Mu Sigma for TAPMI L.E.A.D (Leadership through Analytics Decision Science ) Program, PGMPW (Post Graduate Management Program for Women ) Program .Indian School of Business (ISB) will be accepting NMAT by GMAC for its Advanced Management Programme in Analytics (AMPBA)
HOW TO APPLY ?
NMAT 2019 Registration Process has two parts first application process and second application fees payment .There are only online mode available for both the parts. Candidate cannot register in any other way .NMAT 2019 Registration fees payment include submission of NMAT Score card to 5 business schools chosen by candidate in their choice of programme which means candidates score will be sent to their chosen 5 business school. Beyond 5 Business schools candidates need to pay Rs. 200 for each business schools. NMAT 2019 Score is the only score are accepted by NMIMS Mumbai and Other campuses. NMAT 2019 Registration Process and NMAT 2019 Accepting Institution are different. Candidates have to apply separately first for NMAT 2019 and then business school of their own choice.
Steps To Apply for NMAT 2019
● Candidates need to first go to official website of nmat.org.in
● Candidates need to fill its basic details like Name, Email id and Mobile no. and submit it. This is advised to carefully these details because once you enter you theses details they cannot be changed. Candidates should have valid email id because your NMAT User Id and Password will be send on it
● Candidate will receive OTP on their mentioned mobile no. After Validating it, candidate will receive NMAT User ID and Password on their mentioned Email ID.
● After that candidate can Login in as an Existing User and main application form Page will open .Candidates can fill the complete details into that .
● Upload your document like scanned images and scanned signature .Image should be clear and more than 1 mb.
● Make the online payment of NMAT 2019 Registration fees for submitting an application form .Registration fees include the 5 colleges to which Candidates want to send their NMAT 2019 Score card to, beyond 5 colleges there is Rs 200 charge per colleges.