SNAP 2019 - Registration Process
SNAP 2019 Registration 2019
SNAP 2019 Exam has scheduled on 15 December 2019. Registration process for SNAP 2019 has been started from 16 August 2019 and will continue till 23rd November 2019.
SNAP 2019 is the mandatory exam for taking admission into 15 symbiosis institutions for various programme such as MBA, M.Sc Computer Application and System Security.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is national level mandatory and common entrance exam conducted across India for admission process of 15 Symbiosis Institutions. All the 15 Symbiosis Institutions are affiliated from Symbiosis International University.
Snap is the computer based test conducted by Symbiosis International University on annual basis on single day in one session which on 15 December 2019 from 2PM to 4 pm.
SNAP is the only preliminary exam for taking participation in admission process of 15 Symbiosis Institutions. After declaration of SNAP 2019 Score Card, all the 15 Symbiosis Institutes will release their cut off individually for their programme.
SNAP 2019 Application Form Process in Online Mode
For SNAP 2019 Registration and application process there is only one mode available which is online. Candidate can register themselves online only .They can fill application form online only but can pay fees either in online or through DD.
How to Register?
- Go to official website of SNAP Test 2019 www.snaptest.org
- You will see the icon of apply now.
- After click on it the page of 1st Part of Registration will open .Fill your general details.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile no.After validating mobile no you need to verify Email id.
- Once you verify it your SNAP User ID and Password will be generated.
- After having USER ID & Password Login into it and fill your complete details
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test
- Make the payment for SNAP Test.
- Candidate should provide their correct name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile no. because once SNAP Registration Process done no changes can be done to it.
- Candidates can now fill the SNAP Application form and can pay the fees on the same place. They can also apply to specific programme of Symbiosis Institute for taking admission.
SNAP 2019 Application Form Correction
Any change in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 23 November 2019.No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once a candidate completes her/his SNAP Online Test 2019 payment.
SNAP 2019 Registration Fees
There are two parts in SNAP 2019 Registration Fees .Candidate has to register individually for SNAP Test 2019 and also register for different programme of different Symbiosis Institutes. Candidate need to understand that they have to pay fees for SNAP Registration and also for their choice of programme in particular Symbiosis Institutes.
Registration fees for SNAP Test 2019 is Rs. 1750 and after that candidate have to pay Rs. 1000 individually for each of the programme they want to apply in any of Symbiosis Institutes.
Last date of payment of registration fees for SNAP 2019 is 23Rd November 2019.Candidates can pay for particular programme of Symbiosis Institutes after the last payment date of SNAP 2019 registration .They have to look carefully at date schedule of individual Symbiosis Institutes they want to apply.
Registration Fees (Online)
Registration Fees( DD)
SNAP Registration fee for each MBA Programme at Symbiosis Institute
Rs. 1000 Per programme
Mode of Payment of Registration Fees
Through Payment Gateway
Candidate can pay the registration fees for SNAP 2019 and MBA Programme fees for Symbiosis Institute can be done through
- Bill desk Payment Gateway
- Ease buzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
Through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in ‘Make Payment’ Tab.
Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only.