SNAP 2020 - Registration Process
SNAP is prerequisite exam for taking participation in admission process of Symbiosis Institutes .There are 15 Symbiosis Institutes for which SNAP 2020 is mandatory. Once candidate get shortlisted into SNAP 2020 they will go for GE-PWAT process for selection into choice of their programme or institutions they have applied for. SNAP 2020 has added some of the changes which will help student to score more in their exam to secure their seat into Symbiosis Institutes.
Till last year SNAP was conducted once from this year it will conduct on three different dates first is on 20th December 2020 second on 06th January 2021 and third will be on 09th January 2021.and Candidates will have opportunity to appear for SNAP 2020 maximum of two times only.
SNAP 2020 Registration will remain open till 28th November 2020.SNAP 2020 Registration includes registration for SNAP 2020 Test and Registration for specific Institutes.
The registration process (including the payment of the registration fee) for SNAP 2020 and Institutes are integrated. A candidate can complete the SNAP as well as programme registration (as well as pay the registration fee) on the website snaptest.org
SNAP 2020 Registration and Application form can be filled up in following steps:
- Visit on the SNAP 2020 Website snaptestorg.in and Click on New User Button.
- Fill all the necessary details like name, date of birth , category ,test city preferences
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature .
- Make Payment of Rs.1750 for registration fees of SNAP 2020 .
- Register for MBA programmes in your preferred Symbiosis Institutes
- Make Payment for Symbiosis MBA Programmes Application Fee Rs 1000
- Submit Application Form .
- Any change in the online registration form (except name, date of birth, category, test city preferences and test date) will be entertained only up to the closing date of registration i.e. 28 November 2020. No change shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of online registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than three months old).