XAT 2021- Procedure for XAT and XLRI Registration
Procedure for XAT and XLRI Registration
- Visit http://www.xatonline.in and click on “Register for XAT 2021” enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id. A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email/SMS. Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the same before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidate’s Name / Father’s Name / Mother’s Name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Candidate interested for XLRI Programme (s) can apply through XAT or GMAT.
- Select XAT TEST City. Test City preference can be edited only once before November 30, 2020.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit' Button.