XAT 2021- Syllabus
The XAT Exam is seen as the hardest MBA Entrance Exams. The level of difficulty in all of the portions is ordinarily higher than that of CAT.
Additionally, the Decision Making Section which doesn't have any fixed syllabus however rather it is based on the candidates instinct and analytical aptitudes at the hour of the XAT Exam make it more difficult exam.
After understanding the level of the difficulty of the XAT Exam, it’s very necessary for candidates to prepare smartly with all tricks and tips.
To score well in XAT Exam it’s very important to understand the complete XAT Syllabus.XAT Exam Pattern will consist 4 sections.
As XLRI has not declared any official syllabus for XAT 2021 exam but after considering last exam papers we have prepared complete XAT 2021 Exam Syllabus.
Detailed XAT 2021 Exam Pattern can be Check here
Below are the details of XAT 2021 Syllabus
XAT 2021 Exam Sections
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision Making
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
► Verbal and Logical Ability:- This section will include below point.
- Vocabulary Based Questions: Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Contextual Meaning of Words
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Correction of Errors in Sentences, Correct Usage of Words
- Completion of Sentences
- Completion of Paragraph
- Cloze Test
► Reading Comprehension:- This section will include below points.
- Information Based Question
- Author's View type of question
- Inference based Question
- Main Idea and Purpose of the Passage
- True/False Statements based on the Passage
- Explanation of Words/Phrases in the Passage
► Logical Reasoning - This section will include below points.
- Clocks & Calendars
- Fact, Inference and Judgment
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequences
- Assumption, Premise and Conclusion
Download XAT 2018 Papers Click here
Download XAT 2017 Papers Click here
Download XAT 2016 Papers Click here
Download XAT 2015 Papers Click here