BBA and B.Com are the most popular commerce courses and also BBA vs B.Com is an ever debated topic. Let’s look at these two choices in detail to know which one is better for you.
XAT 2020 -XAMI
Category : XAT
XAT 2020 will be conducted on Sunday, January 05, 2020. XLRI conducts test on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate candidate for management education. XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
- XLRI Xavier School of Management
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
- St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research
- ST. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR)
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Sciences (XIDAS)
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Xavier Business School (XBS) St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University
Get A Free Registration!
As a result of the blast in the Information Technology (IT) area and with the climb of new businesses, the vocations inviting energetic capacities have similarly extended.On the off chance that you are keen on PC coding, programming or IT frameworks, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is unquestionably the most ideal choice for you.
JK Lakshmipat University was established in Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, in the year 2011. The curriculum and pedagogy of the university emphasise experiential learning through projects.
Xavier Institute of Social Service is a Jesuit-run business school in Ranchi, India. It was established as an extension department of St. Xavier College, Ranchi, in 1955 by Michael A.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, formerly GITAM University and GITAM College of Engineering, is an institute of higher education with campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore in India.