Asia Pacific Institute of ManagementNEW DELHI. ESTD .
Established in the year 1996, the institute is today ranked 7th amongst all B schools in Metro City (Delhi NCR) and 11th amongst all B schools in North Zone of India as per the latest Business Today - MDRA Survey 2019.
Ther offer PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (International Business), and PGDM (Banking & Financial Services) – which are also duly approved by the AICTE.
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Information Technology
Approved By AICTE
PGDM - Rs 965,000 for two years
PGDM-Marketing - Rs 965,000 for two years
PGDM- IB - Rs 965,000 for two years
PGDM-BFS- Rs 965,000 for two years*
- Highest - Rs 14 lac
- Average - Rs 4.5 Lac
Candidates need to fill an Application Form.
Candidates must have appeared for any of the following examinations- CAT /MAT/CMAT/XAT/ GMAT 2019 examination, with a valid score card.
- Personal Interview - 40%
- Group Discussion - 15%
- CAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT/GMAT Percentile - NA
- Past Academic performance: (10th , 12th , Graduation) - 15%
- Work Experience - 15%
- ** Regional-Eastern States (seven sisters), Southern States (Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka,
- Puducherry) and State of Jammu & Kashmir - 5%
- #(ESCS Category)- Minority Class/SC/ST/OBC/ EWS5%#Gender (Female Candidates Only) - 5%
- The participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities (AIU)).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible. They must furnish the provisional degree certificate by September 30, 2020.