Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management Research (DYPIMR) Pimpri PunePune . ESTD .
Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research (DYPIMR), Pimpri, was established in 1994. It is an Institute for students who want to pursue MBA degree. The institute is situated in Pimpri, which is in the outskirts of Pune city.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research, Pimpri Pune has recently been accorded an “A” grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with CGPA of 3.29 on a four point scale.
The Institute has also received the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) reaccreditation on December ‘2016 for its MBA Program. This is valid till June 2019!
DYPIMR is duly approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Govt. of Maharashtra.
Programmes Offered –
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with 180 Seats
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) with 60 Seats
Apply For Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management Research (DYPIMR) Pimpri Pune
- DYPIMR has awarded with Best College Award 2019 by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- AISHE Certificate 2011-2018.
- Best Management College in India Award 2017’ by Praxis Media.
- Best Management College In Maharashtra Award 2017 (India's most prominent Education Awards) by Merit Awards & Market Research (MAMR).
- National Education Excellence Award 2016.
- Certificate of Excellence Award 2016, in All India B-School Survey by Business & Management Chronicle.
- Certificate of Excellence award 2015, in All India B-School Survey by Business & Management Chronicle.
- The Global Education Excellence Award 2014, the best Management Institutes in Maharashtra state.
- Certificate of Excellence in All India B-School Survey 2014.
- The Institute got A+ Rating in Maharashtra & TOP 10 in West India in All India B-School Survey 2014.
Ist Year – Rs. 1,30,000
IInd Year – Rs. 1,20,000
MCA Fees – Rs. 2,50,500 for two years*
|Courses Offered|| |
MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (MCA)
Highest Placement – INR 4.8 Lacs
Average Placement – INR 2.8 Lacs
Admission Procedure Through DTE http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate should be an Indian National, appeared and qualified MAH-MBA-CET (Common Entrance Test) for the year 2019.
- In case Candidate qualify CMAT, CAT(conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)/ MAT (conducted by AIMA in March 2019)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) produce Score Card for the same
- For open Category - Candidate should pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and any bachelor’s degree
- For reserve Category - Candidate should pass with minimum 45% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and any bachelor’s degree