New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) DelhiNEW DELHI. ESTD .
New Delhi Institute of Management is a unit of “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” and is an integral part of this non-profit & charitable education society registered since 1992.
Marketing , Finance, Production & Operations Management, Human Resource Development, SCM, Information Technology, Business Analyst, Digital Marketing, Media Management & International Business.
RANKING & ACCREDIATIONS
- Approved by Asssociation of Indian Universities(AIU)
- Awarded “Best Private Institute in India” for Excellence in Education and Entrepreneurship by Integrated Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) on 28th Feb 2019
- Awarded and recognized as the “Best Management Institute Contributing to Nation Building” by Top Rankers on 22nd Feb 2019
- Awarded ‘ZZZZDelhi, NCR and entire North India - Business World June 2013
- Rated amongst Top 8 Private B-Schools in India - AIMA IMRB May 2013
- Rated amongst Top 4 Private B-Schools in Delhi/NCR – Business India December 2012
- Ranked 19th B-school all over India – Business World June 2012
- NDIM placements rated 17th in India – Business World June 2012
- Rated Overall A++ 2007, 08, 10 and higher than A++ in 2009 & 2011 by – Business India November 2011
• International placements
• Multiple offers to 96+ students
• 164+ New Companies offered placements
• 307+ Companies offered placements
• 310+ Companies offered summer internships
- Highest Placeemnt - Rs 16.1 Lacs
- Average Plaecement - Rs 6.5 Lacs
Accenture, Aditya Birla, Airtel, Amazon, American Express, Asian Paints, AVON, Axis Bank, Bagrry's,Bajaj Corp., Bausch&Lomb, Bennett Coleman & Co., Berger Paints, Blue Star, BMW India, CCD, Capital First, Citi Bank, Colgate Palmolive, CSC India, Copal Amba, Dainik Bhaskar, Darashaw, DCB Bank, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, DLF, DTDC, E&Y, Edelman, Emami,Federal Bank, Fedex, Field Fresh Foods, Fujifilm India,Future group, Gartner, Genesis Group, Genpact,Godrej, H&M, HCL Services, HCN, HDFC AMC, Home Credit India, HT Media, ICES, ICICI Securities, Idea, IMRB, Indigo, IndusInd, ITC, JK Cement, J&J, Jones Lang LaSalle, KPMG, Kurl-on, Liberty, Luminous, Mansukh Securities, M&S, Microtek, Naukri.com, Nestle, People Matters, Philips, Protiviti Consulting, Radio Mirchi, Reliance JIO, Capital IQ, SBI Card, SRF, Standard Chartered Bank, Tata AIG, Walmart India,Yes Bank, etc.
- Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations. NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
- Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply.