Sri Krishna College Of Engineering And TechnologyCoimbatore. ESTD .
Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology is most sought after the Institutions among the premiere technical institutions in South India. With decade of establishment in 1989 the Institution has marched towards the pinnacle of glory through its remarkable achievements in the field of Engineering Education. It is an autonomous Institution, accredited by NBA and has been offered ‘A’ Grade (3.42 out of 4 scale) by NAAC for its academic excellence.
It offers 8 UG programmes, 9 PG programmes, 1 integrated programme and 7 research programs.
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Software Engineering
- M.E. Applied Electronics
- M.E. Communication Systems
- M.E. Engineering Design
- M.E. CAD/CAM
- M.E. Power Electronics and Drives
- Master of Bussiness Administration
Under Graduate Programmes
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Tech Computer Science and Business Systems(Powered by TCS)
Integrated Programmes (5 years)
- M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Powered by Virtusa)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
Login Now for Apply to Sri Krishna College Of Engineering And Technology College
Ranking & Accrediations
- NAAC Accredited
- NBA Accredited
- AICTE Approved
- Registration:- Candidate have to register using their basic details like name, father’s name, mobile number and email address. Candidates must note that they provide correct mobile number and email id as all the communication regarding TNEA Counselling will be exchanged using mobile number and email address provided during registration.
- Payment of Counselling Fees:- Students who have successfully registered are now required to pay the fees as per their respective category. Application fees for General/OBC is Rs.500 and Rs.250 for SC/ST category.
- Filling Personal Details & Submission of form - Candidates have to enter their details of nativity, nationality and category along with information like marks of qualifying exams and board. Candidates must verify all their details furnished in application form as no corrections will be allowed in later stages. After verifying all the details, candidate can submit the completely filled application form.
- Random no. Allotment & Document Verification - All those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and has been allotted a random number are required to report at TNEA facilitation centres for document verification. Candidates must carry all the below mentioned documents in original for the purpose of verification.
- High School marksheet
- Intermediate marksheet
- Transfer certificate from last school attended
- Nativity certificate (In case applicable)
- Category certificate (Applicable category)
- Photo identity proof like Aadhaar, Election ID card, Driving licence
- Merit List - The conducting authority of TNEA, DOTE will prepare a merit list on the basis of normalized marks by into taking account marks of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Marks scored by candidate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be calculated out of 100 with break-up of 100 marks for Mathematics and 50 marks each for Physics and Chemistry. Physics and Chemistry subjects carry equal weight age.
- Counselling - Candidates whose name is listed in merit list will be able to participate in TNEA Counselling as per their order of merit. Counselling will be held at TNEA facilitation centres. Candidates are also required to submit an initial fees of Rs.5000 (Rs.1000 in case of SC/ST) towards college admission. Candidate have to log in to their TNEA account using their registration number and password and fill their choices.
- Seat Allotment Results- DOTE will release the result of first round seat allotment after the choice filling round. The allotment of seat will be made solely on the basis of merit list prepared by DOTE, choices filled and category of candidate. Candidate have to login to their TNEA account to see the result of seat allotment.
- Candidate holding Bachelor Degree with minimum of 50% marks can apply.
- Candidates in final year of graduation can also apply with provisional mark sheet of 50% marks