MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is one of the top choices for students who want to pursue medical degree abroad; most of the medical colleges in Russia are ranked amongst the top medical colleges all over the world which makes MBBS in Russia even more attractive for foreign students. MBBS in Russia is considered to be very cheap in comparison to most of the private MBBS in India. There are more than 55 medical universities in Russia which offers a 6 years MBBS degree for the students who have opt for English medium study of MBBS and for students who had opt for Russian medium have to study MBBS in Russia for 7 years. There are many positive impacts of pursuing medical degree in Russia such as low fees, good environment and top class medical training offered in medical universities in Russia. Nowadays, more and more Indian medical students are looking forward to Russia for pursuing their Medical degree.
MBBS in Russia-Key Features
There are many key aspects of pursuing MBBS in Russia, like low fees, advance course and curriculum, good environment of the country etc, let’s try to list out all the key features of MBBS in Russia-
- MBBS in Russia is considered one of the cheapest medical degrees all over the world.
- Russian climate is very idol and soothing in almost every time of the year.
- MBBS in Russia is of 6 years for the students opting for English Medium study and 7 years for Russian Medium.
- A candidates needs to clear NEET entrance test for qualifying for medical universities in Russia too.
- The best medical university in Russia is Kazan State Medical University.
- There are more than 55+ medical universities in Russia.
- Medical Universities in Russia is considered one of the best medical universities on the world scale.
MBBS in Russia-Duration, Teaching Language and Intake
- MBBS in Russia is of 6 years for the students opting for English Medium study and 7 years for Russian Medium, however a candidate needs is taught basic Russian too while studying any course in Russia.
- MBBS in Russia is taught both in Russian language and English language, most of the top MBBS colleges in Russia follow dual mode of study that is Russian as well as English while some colleges teach in Russian only and others in English only (with some elementary level Russian).
- Most of the medical colleges in Russia start admissions in the month of September but some medical universities in Russia also accept admissions in the April too.
MBBS in Russia-Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Russia are as follows-
- Age-The minimum age for a student to apply for MBBS in Russia is minimum 17 years of age and the maximum age shall not be more than 25 years of age as declared by the candidate on 31st December of the admission year.
- Academic qualifications-The candidate interested in MBBS in Russia shall have scored at least 50 % for General category students and a weightage of 10% is given to reserved category candidates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects in 11th and 12th standard.
- Entrance Exam-For admissions in any Medical university in Russia, candidates must have qualified the NEET entrance test, which is a benchmark considered for medical universities in India as well as Russia.
MBBS in Russia-Admission Process
There isn’t a very complex structure of admission process of MBBS in Russia, let’s try to list out the admission process for medical university in Russia-
- Academic Qualification-Before the admission process, a candidate must need to score at least 50% (45% for reserved candidates) in their 12th exam from any recognized board in the country with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Entrance Exams-The candidate applying for any medical university in Russia for pursuing MBBS in Russia must have appeared for NEET entrance exam and had cleared the cutoff for the respective medical college in Russia.
- Admission Form-The candidate needs to apply for the admission in the medical universities in Russia through online forms or career counseling portal which will help you to gain insight of every college and decide what will be the best option for you to pursue MBBS in Russia.
- Counseling-For pursuing MBBS in Russia, a candidate must have taken counseling sessions in the respective medical university in Russia which is only conducted after the candidate have qualified all the required norms such as entrance test, academic qualifications etc.
- Migratory Requirements-The candidate choosing MBBS in Russia must also complete government migratory requirements such as VISA, Passport etc, which will help you to satisfy all the needs for applying MBBS in Russia.
- The Passport which has a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate in English.
- Passport Size photos
- An official invitation letter from the Russian University
- HIV test documents
- Authorized documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all the documents from the Russian Embassy
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Fees (required by some medical universities in Russia)
- Medical Universities in Russia-There are many top medical universities in Russia such as Kazan state medical university and Bashkir state medical university which are considered one of the best medical universities in the world. Medical Universities in Russia are respected in every corner of the world and MBBS in Russia is a very respected degree too, there are 70+ medical universities in Russia that are approved by prominent organizations such as WHO and MCI
- Practice in India and around the world-As many medical universities in Russia are accredited by MCI and WHO, the candidate earning MBBS in Russia can practice anywhere in the world with equal recognition and also the students in MBBS programs in Russia are trained for the screening test of MCI, which implies that the students can practice in India too with license equal to Indian doctors.
- Course and Faculty-The course in Medical Universities in Russia is considered up to the international standards and is recognized all over the world for their world-class course and curriculum offered to students. The faculty teaching in MBBS in Russia is also very talented and has a global recognition.
- Weather and environment-Russia has a very decent environment all over the year in the entire country, Russia is one of the best country on the basis of climate and weather conditions, the country observes a soothing environment all around the year which is also a positive point for pursuing MBBS in Russia.
- Fees-Fees and financial investment is very low in MBBS in Russia in comparison with MBBS in India. The fees in almost every medical university in Russia are very low and also Russia is considered very cheap country which will help you to pursue comfortably MBBS in Russia.
- Fees- Medical universities in Russia often charges less tuition fees than most of the private medical universities in Russia, One of the main reasons Indian students prefers MBBS in Russia is due to financial comfortability in medical universities in Russia which have a very pocket friendly charges.
- Top Medical institutions- MBBS in Russia is a very well appreciated medical degree on the international level, there are many top medical universities in Russia which are ranked a stop medical institutions on the world rankings, there are more than 60 top medical universities in Russia which attracts bunch of international students every year to the institutions.
- Student life in Russia- Russia being an above average developing country facilitates a pretty amazing student life for the students looking for MBBS in Russia, a very good hostel facility is also a strong point in choosing MBBS in Russia. Students who opt for studying from Russian colleges often give a positive feedback.
MBBS in Russia-Required Documents
There are certain documents which are needed to be submitted for getting admission in any of the medical university in Russia.
Why should you pursue MBBS in Russia?
MBBS in Russia is a very popular choice amongst medical students in India, so why is Russia a popular destination among students. Every year many students opt for pursuing MBBS in Russia, so let’s try to list out the reasons for choosing MBBS in Russia by many medical students.
Top MBBS colleges in Russia
There are many MBBS colleges which are recognized as one of the best MBBS colleges on the world scale, many medical universities in Russia formulates the medical study which satisfies the international medical standards. Here is the list of Top medical colleges in Russia (list is not ranked)
|S. No.||Medical Universities in Russia||Location|
|1||Orenburg State Medical University||Orenburg|
|2||Tver State Medical University||Tver|
|3||Siberian State Medical University||Tomsk|
|4||Lomosov Moscow State University||Moscow|
|5||Pavlov First State Medical University||St. Petersburg|
|6||Kursk State Medical University||Kursk|
|7||Northern State Medical University||Arkhangelsk|
|8||Dagestan State Medical University||Dagestan|
|9||Altai State Medical University||Altai Krai|
|10||Perm State Medical University||Perm|
Studying MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
MBBS in Russia is a very popular choice amongst Indian medical aspirants, students who wants to study MBBS abroad, often opt for MBBS in Russia. Russia is quite a popular destination for Indian students, not only for MBBS but also for other professional courses. MBBS in Russia is a very wise choice considering many factors such as medical developments in Russia, student life, environment, low fees etc.
MBBS Colleges in Russia
|#||MBBS Colleges||College Fees per Year||Location|
|1||MASCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||4,056,000 Approx||Moscow, Russia|
|2||STAVROPOL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,989,000 Approx||Stavropol, Russia|
|3||KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,872,000 Approx||Tatarstan, Russia|
|4||NIZHNY NOVOGRAD SATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2,223,000 Approx||Novgorod Oblast, Russia|
|5||VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVESITY||2,410,200 Approx||Volgograd Oblast, Russia|
|6||SMOLENSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2,223,000 Approx||Smolensk Oblast, Russia|
|7||KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2,418,000 Approx||Kursk Oblast , Russia|
|8||BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY||2,035,800 Approx||Bashkortostan, Russia|
|9||PEOPLE FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY||3,432,000 Per year||Moscow, Russia|
|10||KIROV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,794,000||Kirov Oblast, Russia|
MBBS in Russia-Loan and Financial Assistance
MBBS in Russia is often very cheap as compared to Indian private medical universities. Also, almost all public and private sector banks provide loan assistance to the students looking to pursue MBBS in Russia. A student will have bunch of option when looking for any financial assistance to meet their financial needs in order to pursue MBBS in Russia, many banks in India provides education loan on the basis of your college call letter, or you can also take advantage of many schemes running by state and central government for promoting higher education.
MBBS in Russia-Role of NEET
NEET which is India’s national level entrance test for admissions in almost all the medical colleges in India, but NEET is the qualifying entrance test for pursuing MBBS abroad too. All the students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia shall need to take the NEET entrance test for qualifying for the admissions in medical universities in Russia. A candidate cannot go for pursuing MBBS in Russia if he/she hasn’t qualified NEET entrance test.View more Colleges : MBBS in Russia