MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is one of the top choices of Indian medical students aspiring for pursuing MBBS abroad, Ukraine is a beautiful and a developing nation in Europe, the medical advancements in Ukraine and cheap fees for Medical courses are one of the top reasons for the students looking forward to the country for pursuing MBBS. There are many top medical universities in Ukraine which are considered as one of the top medical universities worldwide, a candidate needs to qualify NEET entrance test for being eligible for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.There are more than 100+ medical universities in Ukraine which offers world class teaching pedagogy with over 10+ universities which offers medical teaching in English language. Many medical universities in Ukraine have made their name as one of the best medical colleges internationally. The medical degrees from medical colleges in Ukraine are accepted worldwide and a student can practice their medical career after completion of their MBBS in Ukraine in any part of the world with equal recognition than others as many medical universities are recognized by WHO and MCI.
MBBS in Ukraine-Key Features
There are many key aspects of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine, like low fees, advance course and curriculum, good environment of the country etc, let’s try to list out all the key features of MBBS in Ukraine-
- MBBS in Ukraine is much cheaper in comparison with MBBS provided in many private Indian medical colleges.
- MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years for General Medicine.
- MBBS in Ukraine is taught majorly in English language.
- A candidates needs to clear NEET entrance test for qualifying for medical universities in Ukraine too.
- Bogomolets National Medical University is considered as the best medical university in Ukraine.
- There are more than 100medical universities in Ukraine.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine is considered one of the best medical universities on the world scale.
MBBS in Ukraine-Duration, Teaching Language and Intake
- MBBS in Ukraine comprises of 6 years of study with 1 year internship which a student can pursue in India too, all the top medical universities in Ukraine holds a curriculum which is divided in 10 semesters of 5 years which is of 6 months each.
- Most of the medical universities in Ukraine follow a very easy to learn teaching pattern, MBBS in Ukraine is mostly taught in English to international students and the difficulty level of MBBS in Ukraine is considered is easy.
- The basic eligibility for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is NEET entrance test which is the eligibility test for admissions in national and international medical colleges. Almost 10-15 medical universities in Ukraine accept international students for their MBBS programs.
MBBS in Ukraine-Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine are-
- Age-The age requirements for pursuing a MBBS in Ukraine is minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years which means a candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age and shall not be more than 25 years of age at the time of securing admissions at the medical universities in Ukraine.
- Academic Qualifications-The academic qualifications for admissions at top medical universities in Ukraine is bit high, a candidate needs to score at least 60% for admissions for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. A candidate securing 60% in 12th standard is eligible for getting admissions for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- Entrance Exam-For admissions in any Medical university in Ukraine, candidates must have qualified the NEET entrance test, which is a benchmark considered for medical universities in India as well as any student who are opting to study medical abroad.
MBBS in Ukraine-Admission Process
After satisfying all the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine, a candidate needs to go for the following process for securing admission process in the intended medical university in Ukraine.
- Academic Qualification-Before the admission process, a candidate must need to score at least 50% marks in their 12th exam from any recognized board in the country with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Entrance Exams-The candidate applying for any medical university in Ukraine for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine must have appeared for NEET entrance exam and had cleared the cutoff for the respective medical college in Ukraine.
- Admission Form-The candidate needs to apply for the admission in the medical universities in Ukraine through online forms or career counseling portal which will help you to gain insight of every college and decide what will be the best option for you to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
- Counseling-For pursuing MBBS in Ukraine, a candidate must have taken counseling sessions in the respective medical university in Ukraine which is only conducted after the candidate have qualified all the required norms such as entrance test, academic qualifications etc.
- Migratory Requirements-The candidate choosing MBBS in Ukraine must also complete government migratory requirements such as VISA, Passport etc, which will help you to satisfy all the needs for applying MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS in Ukraine -Required Documents
A candidate from India must present all the required documents, if he/she becomes eligible for pursuing. MBBS in Ukraine- –
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th.
- Valid Passport.
- Student Visa.
- Birth Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Bank Statements of the guardian.
- Offer Letter from the university.
- NEET Mark sheet.
- Passport size photos.
- Medical Reports (If, needed).
- Medical Universities in Ukraine-There are many top medical universities in Ukraine such as Bogomolets National Medical University which are considered one of the best medical universities in the world. Medical Universities in Ukraine are respected in every corner of the world and MBBS in Ukraine is a very respected degree too, there are 100+ medical universities in Ukraine that are approved by prominent organizations such as WHO and MCI
- Course and Duration-Medical Universities in Ukraine follows a much updated course and curriculum in consideration to the international medical standards and duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 5 years and 1 year internship which can be either completed in Ukraine itself or in India. The medical course in Ukraine is quite easy in comparison to the MBBS in India.
- Practice in India and around the world-As many medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by MCI and WHO, the candidate earning MBBS in Ukraine can practice anywhere in the world with equal recognition and also the students in MBBS programs in Ukraine are trained for the screening test of MCI, which implies that the students can practice in India too with license equal to Indian doctors.
- • Fees-Fees and financial investment is very low in MBBS in Ukraine in comparison with MBBS in India. The fees in almost every medical university in Ukraine are very low and also Ukraine is considered very cheap country which will help you to pursue comfortably MBBS in Ukraine.
- Fees-Medical universities in Ukraine often charges less tuition fees than most of the private medical universities in India, One of the main reasons Indian students prefers MBBS in Ukraineis due to financial comfortability in medical universities in Ukraine which have a very pocket friendly charges.
- Top Medical institutions- MBBS in Ukraine is a very well appreciated medical degree on the international level, there are many top medical universities in Ukraine which are ranked a stop medical institutions on the world rankings, there are more than 10+ top medical universities in Ukraine which attracts bunch of international students every year to the institutions.
- Student life in Ukraine- Ukraine being an above average developing country facilitates a pretty amazing student life for the students looking for MBBS in Ukraine, a very good hostel facility is also a strong point in choosing MBBS in Ukraine. Students who opt for studying from Ukrainiancolleges often give a positive feedback.
Why MBBS in Ukraine?
MBBS in Ukraine is one of the popular choice amongst medical students in Ukraine looking for pursuing medical degree abroad. Ukraine is a very popular destination around the world for pursuing low budget medical studies, so let’s try to list some major reasons in order to answer Why MBBS in Ukraine?
MBBS in Ukraine-Top 10 Medical Colleges in Ukraine
There are many MBBS collegesin Ukraine which are recognized as one of the best MBBS colleges on the world scale, many medical universities in Ukraine formulates the medical study which satisfies the international medical standards. Here is the list of Top medical colleges in Ukraine (the list is not ranked)
|S. No.||Medical Universities in Ukraine||Location|
|1||Bogomolets National Medical University||Kyiv|
|2||Odessa National Medical university||Odessa|
|3||Blacksea State Medical University||Mykolaiv|
|4||Donetsk National Medical University,||Mariupol|
|5||Donetsk National Medical University||Kirovograd|
|6||Donetsk National Medical University||Chernigiv|
|7||Vinnytsia National Medical University,||Vinnytsia|
|8||IvanoFrankvisk National Medical University,||Ivano Frankvisk|
|9||Sumy State Medical University,||Sumy|
|10||Zaporozhye State Medical University,||Zaporozhye|
Studying MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students
MBBS in Ukraineis a very popular choice amongst Indian medical aspirants, students who wants to study cheap MBBS in Europe often opts for Ukraine, Ukraine is quite a popular destination for Indian students, not only for MBBS but also for other professional courses. MBBS in Ukraine is a very wise choice considering many factors such as easy course and curriculum, student life, environment, low fees etc.
MBBS Colleges in Ukraine
|#||MBBS Colleges||College Fees per Year||Location|
|1||KIEW MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,764,000 Approx||Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine|
|2||ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,800,500 Approx||Odessa, Ukraine|
|3||OO BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,839,000 Approx||Kyiv, Ukraine|
|4||POLTAVA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,755,000 Approx||Poltava, Ukraine|
|5||V.N KARAZINE KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2,010,000 approx||Kharkiv, Ukraine|
|6||VINNITSSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,859,000 Approx||Vinnytsia, Ukraine|
|7||ZAPOROZHYE STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2,158,000 Approx||Zaporizhia, Ukraine|
|8||KHARKOV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,802,000 Approx||Kharkiv, Ukraine|
|9||DNIPROPETROVSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,764,000 Approx||Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine|
MBBS in Ukraine Loan and Financial Assistance
MBBS in Ukraineis often very cheap as compared to Indian private medical universities. Also, almost all public and private sector banks provide loan assistance to the students looking to pursue MBBS in Ukraine. A student will have bunch of option when looking for any financial assistance to meet their financial needs in order to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, many banks in India provides education loan on the basis of your college call letter, or you can also take advantage of many schemes running by state and central government for promoting higher education.
MBBS in Ukraine-Role of NEET
NEET which is India’s national level entrance test for admissions in almost all the medical colleges in India, but NEET is the qualifying entrance test for pursuing MBBS abroad too. All the students who want to pursue MBBS in Ukraine shall need to take the NEET entrance test for qualifying for the admissions in medical universities in Ukraine. A candidate cannot go for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine if he/she hasn’t qualified NEET entrance test.View more Colleges : MBBS in China